#1 Attorney-prepared Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy Kit. Designed to provide the guidelines, forms and detailed instructions on how to fill out and file the necessary Chapter 7 Bankruptcy forms - less than $20.
Below is a 42 Page Free Guide On Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Deciding to file for bankruptcy is a one of the most important financial decisions you can make.
The purpose of this guide
is to walk the user through the process and shed light on what can be a very confusing process.
While a lawyer is not
necessary to file a chapter 7 bankruptcy, it can be a challenge for the lay person. This guide was created to inform the user, but is
not meant to provide legal advice.
Do Your OWN Credit Repair Professional Kit of Legal Forms for You To Customize
1. Release and Settlement Agreement
2. Credit Collection Cease Communication Letter
3. Expired Statute of Limitations Notice Letter
4. Credit Inquiry Information and Removal Letters
5. Letter to a Credit Report Agency That Co-Mingled Information
6. Letter to Credit Reporting Agency - Dispute Letters
7. Debt Collection Dispute Letter Packet
8. Good Will Adjustment to Remove Late Payment
9. Notice of Harassment to Debt Collector/Agency/Attorney/Firm
10. Negotiating a Settlement With Utility, Cable, or Satellite Companies
11. Letter to Settle Past Due Account
12. Negotiating Settlements with Creditors for Separation and Divorce Issues
Plus: Letter to Update Accounts or Debts That Were Discharged in a Bankruptcy
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. The information on this website is in no way a substitute
for specific, directed advice from a lawyer. Read
Disclaimer Return to top