HELP WITH MONEY PROBLEMS
Need help with money problems?
How is it that so many people find themselves under a mountain of debt?
In these times, it's easy to do. Part of
it's just human nature - we all want things.
Part of it is just luck - good or bad.
Start making your own
luck; or at least stack the odds in your favor.
Top Reasons people are getting bogged down with debt:
- Buying too much house. Mortgage companies have encouraged this in the past and it has come back to bite them!
- Buying too much car. How about a car with a reputation for holding its value and low repair cost instead of one you "look good in"?
- Divorce. It costs money. Lawyers, moving, child care - 2 households instead of one.
- Health problems. Rather you have insurance or not, health problems are a financial drain.
- Job loss - have a back up plan. Start a work at home career like we did, in case your day job disappears!
- Credit card debt. Unless it's a dire emergency, don't spend unless you can pay it off each month.
Here's Some Legal Self Help With Money Problems you've probably heard about but never tried.
- Too much house? Prevent Foreclosure - It's worth it! Try loan modification. At least call your mortgage company and see what they can do. It's free
to ask them and they don't want another foreclosure on their hands. You may be surprised what they will do simply because you asked.
- Check into credit repair. If you're paying high interest, an experienced credit repair firm can save you
so much money! They can often get rates reduced and your credit scores improved - and help get you out of debt. Again, with a free
consultation, you have nothing to lose and much to gain.
- If you need $$$ to get you over the hump, Short term loans with no credit check Unsecured Loans, Personal Loans, Bad Credit Loans are short-term solutions to get you
back on your feet.
- Job on Shaky Ground? Do what we did and create a profitable work at home job that can become your income when necessary. It gave us a
whole new outlook on life and we never look back!
- Health problems draining your bank account? Hospitals will often reduce a bill in exchange for a plan of payment. Call patient billing.
They won't volunteer it unless asked!
Return to Home Page from Help With Money Problems
Do You Have Financial Tips, Stories, or Resources?
If you've got story to tell or some helpful information, please take a minute to share it.
I'm sure that there's someone that will appreciate it along the way.