PRE MARRIAGE QUESTIONS
Here are the Top 10 pre marriage questions that couples need to ask each other;
but usually don't.
The most important
issues are the issues that are most often cited as being responsible for ending many a marriage.
Couples should both answer the
questions independently; such as writing down the answers. Doing so will cause their response to be less influenced by that of
How many of these pre-marriage questions could you and your fiance pass?
1000 Relationship Questions For Couples
Top 10 Pre Marriage Questions
- What do you admire about your family and/or parents and what do you dislike?
- What are our financial goals and how will we budget our income?
- Do you have children, want to have children, how many, and when?
- What is your parenting philosophy and will one of us stay home with the children?
- How important is religion in your life?
- What are your expectations of our sexual relationship and do you think it is important to be faithful?
- How often do you drink?
- Have you ever hit someone?
- Do you have a criminal record?
- Is there something about me you expect or would like me to change?
Premarital, Postmarital, and Cohabitation Agreements State By State:
Planning A Wedding? Prevent Disputes With Your Wedding Vendors:
Customizable Free Marriage Certificates:
- Marriage Certificate Template #1: Contemporary, decorative, download, customize, print.
- Marriage Certificate Template #2: Download, customize, print. Official license appearance.
- Blank Marriage Certificate Template #3: Red heart border, download and print.
- Free Marriage Certificate Template #4: Decorative yellow floral, download and print.
- Certificate of Commitment wording: Contemporary, gold design, download and print.
- Certificate of Matrimony wording: Simple design. Download and print.
- Renewal of Wedding Vows Certificate: Blue doves, download and print.
More Relationship Resources:
Got A Prenuptial Agreement Story You Could Share?
Do You Have A Legal Self Help Comment Or Question?
Do you have a comment or question about a legal issue? Many people can benefit from hearing about YOUR experience. You can remain completely anonymous if you'd like.
Scroll down to the bottom of this page to see what others have written.
Return to Home Page from Pre Marriage Questions